Is your baby turning one? Our new and adorable 1st birthday ladybug and turtle party supplies will help you celebrate this milestone birthday in a cheerful way.
Read on for party ideas to accompany each theme:
1st Birthday Ladybug
Our 1st Birthday Ladybug Party Supplies are pretty in pink and purple for the birthday princess! A smiling pink and purple ladybug is featured on the party supplies with splashes of gingham, stripes, and polka dots in the background. Here are some party ideas to match this girls first birthday party ensemble:
- Dress the birthday girl up in a pink tutu and a ladybug antenna headband.
- Bake or order a pink ladybug smash cake for the birthday girl to dig into. Don’t forget to take photos!
- Create ladybug decorations by adding construction paper polka dots and a construction paper ladybug face to a pink paper lantern.
- Pink gerbera daisies in mason jars adorned with purple ribbons make lovely centerpieces for the party.
- Add polka dot stickers to helium-inflated pink and purple balloons and clump together around the party space.
1st Birthday Turtle
Celebrating a little boy’s first year? Our 1st Birthday Turtle Party Supplies are fit for a birthday boy! A happy turtle with blue and white stripes is featured on the party supplies with gingham, stripe, and polka dot accents. Now for some party ideas to accompany this boys first birthday party theme:
- Create turtle decorations by adding blue construction paper polka dots and a construction paper face to lime green tissue paper poms.
- For centerpieces, plant green succulents in containers.
- For a sweet treat, dip Oreo cookies in lime green and bright blue icing.
- Make a party-appropriate fruit salad by combining blueberries and honeydew melon balls.
- Bake or order a turtle-shaped smash cake for the one-year-old to dig into!
Will you be celebrating your one-year-old with ladybugs or turtles? Drop your party ideas into the comments below!