Ruh roh! Your birthday boy or girl wants a Scooby Doo party. Luckily, we have the Scooby Doo party supplies you need to throw a like…groovy celebration! Keep reading for our favorite Scooby Doo party decor, food, and activity ideas!
Decor: Our Scooby Doo party decorations are bright and fun featuring Scooby Doo himself with lime green, purple, and orange accents. Decorate the party space with some of the essentials, including the Scooby Doo Tablecover, centerpiece kit, banner, and scene setter. Accent the room with coordinating streamers and balloons and around the room hang bright bubble-shaped poster boards with common Scooby Doo catchphrases like, G-G-G-G-G-Ghost!, Jinkies!, Zoinks!, Creepers!, Like…groovy!, and Like wow! Above the food table, don’t forget to hang a Scooby Snacks sign. If you want, you could also add some creepy white balloons with ghost faces!
Food: Scooby Doo and Shaggy have big appetites because of the constant state of terror! Be sure your party menu is one that can satisfy them. Here are some ideas:
- Pizza — Shaggy’s favorite food is extra cheese pizza with pickles. We’re not sure about the pickles, but the kids will definitely enjoy some pizza with extra cheese!
- Subs — Scooby Doo and Shaggy are known for their towering sandwiches. Serve up a tray of subs with all the fixings.
- Jeepers Juice — Bright Jones Sodas with Jeepers Juice bottle labels.
- Puppy Chow — Mix up your favorite puppy chow recipe.
- Scooby Snacks — Set up a popcorn bar with a variety of flavor toppings.
- Dog Bones — Sugar cookies cut with dog bone cookie cutters.
- Scooby Doo Birthday Cake & Ice Cream
Activities: Here’s a Scooby Doo birthday party itinerary to keep everyone entertained!
- Arrival & Scooby Doo Coloring Pages — 20 minutes — As guests arrive, keep everyone occupied Scooby Doo coloring pages, which you can find for free with a Google search.
- Scooby Doo Party Game — 25 minutes — Play our Scooby Doo Party Game, which is played like Pin the Tail on the Donkey, but the object is to pin the tag on Scooby’s collar.
- Snack Time — 25 minutes — Dig into the Scooby Snacks!
- Birthday Bandit Mystery Game — 1 hour — While the kids are occupied with the Scooby Doo Party Game and snack time, have a helper hide the birthday presents. Where they were previously stacked, hang up a sign that says, “We have a mystery on our hands! Help Mystery Inc. solve the mystery of the birthday bandit!” Then, set up a scavenger hunt of clues and challenges that the party guests must follow. At the end, have the pile of birthday presents with a sign that says, “I would’ve gotten away with it f it wasn’t for you meddling kids!”
- Gift opening — 25 minutes
- Cake & Ice Cream — 25 minutes